Financing Opportunities Since 1982.
Over the years, Rose has earned a reputation for honesty and candor — no matter what the winds of fortune brought in any given moment. In time, this experience strengthened resilience, informed investment and decision making, and forged stronger relationships with partners and investors alike.
- Launches Rose Investments I LP for $84 million
- Raises $16 million of Series 3 Notes
- Develops FILMPORT, which included North America’s Largest Purpose-Built Soundstage
- Syndicates U.S. Grocery-Anchored Retail LP in Partnership with Slate Properties for $11.625 million
- Begins Acquiring Single Family Rental Homes in Dallas/Fort Worth
- Co-Develops First Rental Apartment Building in York Region in Last 28 Years with Greenwin/Verdiroc
- Partners with TVG Partners and Woodmere Capital Partners to Develop Self Storage Facility in Downtown Toronto
- Signed first leases on 212 Davis project
- Acquired lands adjacent to 212 Davis Drive and initiated planning process for 500+ unit residential development may include both rental and condominium apartments and town homes
- Acquired and began refurbishing a ~60 unit apartment building in Kitchener. Project will include upgrading building systems, renovating units, as well as creating addition units by demising existing units.
- Sold 166 Dupont, a completed conversion of a historical rubber factory into self-storage and office mixed use development in the Junction Triangle.
- Plan to break ground on self-storage facility in downtown Toronto
- Plan to begin marketing units at Newmarket redeveloped school
- Plan to move first tenants into completed 212 Davis purpose-built rental project